Thursday, August 19, 2010

how i survived middle school

Surviving Middle School: Tips For Parents From A Middle School Counselor
Hi Friends!!!

How many of you like school days?

The thought of middle school days always brings back spe­cial mem­o­ries. A lovely & cool atmosphere with lots of fun activities. I remember how I survived middle school when ever I see children going school. My school days have become sweet memories of my life. You and your child can enjoy these middle school years only if you:
• Help them to build a sense of self-confidence.
• help them to understand their needs & allow them to spend time with friends.
• Stay firm but flexible when ever necessary.
• And most important is, always keep the lines of communication open.
I can say college life is golden life, lower school is silver life and middle school is diamond life.
Middle school can be ever challenging time in a student's life.

In our next blog we shall learn about nitrogen fixing bacteria. Keep reading and leave your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment